Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hello

Once upon a time there was a girl who was very bored one evening. She decided that she wanted to make herself a website, but then after some reading about the differences between blogs and websites, she decided that a blog sounded more her style. After she decided to start a blog, she had to figure out which website to make one on! What a conundrum! After a bit more reading (this girl does love to read ;P) she decided on this lovely one, and hasn't regretted it yet. So she had fun making her little blog page and then realized she had no idea what to write about, and just started talking about herself in the third person. This person's name is Ally, and she doesn't really think anyone's going to read these but whatever.

Today, I'm going swimming at the YMCA with my friends. I refuse to go off the diving board.

I'm done now, I hope I amused you, I probably didn't though.

No comments:

Post a Comment