Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Shaped rubber bands --

are the coolest~ My super cute boyfriend gave me a package, they're supposed to be for police day or something weird like that. So, last night I had the weirdest dream. It was about how I had a dream that I was talking to the lead singer of Maroon 5 and he was just a super nice person. Then I was talking to my Creative Writing teacher Mr. Voigt about how I just talked to the lead singer of Maroon 5 at like 4 in the morning, which was normal to me because apparently all writers have insomnia in my dream-universe. Anyways, so then I was telling mom about my dream (note I'm still dreaming) and it's night time so I assume I was sleeping the car? Whatever so I'm telling her all of this and I'm looking out the window and I keep seeing like creepy people in black, I think they were rapists or something, and they were everywhere! So then we passed the river and there was a sinking ship and a great white shark was eating people that were falling out of the ship. (I assume this is because the aforementioned super cute boyfriend keeps talking about Shark Week) Then Mom drives us off of a ramp and we're supposed to drive from tree top to tree top, which was completely normal in the dream.. except the truck is too big and so we fall in like a sea of goop that when we get out and try to make it to solid ground it's up to our armpits. Then we have to walk all the way home, and as I make the realization that we have to walk home in the dark and there were all those creepers, I wake up and decide to write it down so I can remember. I must say, I'm kind of glad I did because I believe that's one of the weirder dreams I've had.

No comments:

Post a Comment